Speaking InformationAngela’s ability to speak to the audience, from her heart, is potent. Angela’s message has a lasting influence on others.
Angela Schaefers is an inspirational speaker, freelance writer and producer and host of Your Story Matters show. Angela interviews people around the globe to share their inspiring stories of overcoming challenges and living their amazing. She writes various articles on professional networking, social media, inspiration and why our stories matter. She authored her memoir Grief to Grace. She is currently working on her next memoir ‘More Grace’.
She recently published her book ‘Your Story Matters, You Matter – A guide to healing, learning from and sharing your story‘ and is completing her e-book, ‘Cancer Doesn’t Come Wrapped In A Pretty Ribbon‘.
Angela speaks publicly and shares her story of overcoming tragedies since childhood, facing stage IV cancer and more to discovering her own life purpose. She is a keynote for organizations and effectively shares the message within their story. Angela positively impacts the world, one story at a time!
Angela has spoke to;
- non-profit organizations, community service oriented groups and government entities as their keynote
- support groups
- private sector corporations
Angela’s previous speaking topics;
- the effects and dynamics of the special needs community, in the home and the community~ including service providers and families
- the power of effective communication in addressing conflict
- the benefit of positive thinking and actions
- the need to discovering your values and beliefs in order to plan and fulfill your career goals
- the stages of grief, including life after the death of a loved one
- the importance of overcoming shame and guilt, including learning to value our story (our experiences)
- why your story matters and how sharing it can encourage and inspire others
Angela holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Management and a Master of Arts degree in Counseling. She provides counseling, career coaching and consulting. She has trained and worked as a Chaplain. She is a non-denomational ordained minister.
Angela has three children and is a Mimi (grandmother) to one. She enjoys outdoor activities: biking, hiking, kayaking and being at the beach, loves tea time and savors a break to the spa.
Contact Angela with any questions you have related to her speaking fees and availability.